System Administrator (Linux)
- Responsible for managing and supporting production and staging Linux and Windows environments hosted on VMware (80% Linux, 20% Windows).
- Install and configure Red Hat Satellite
- Support system setup, configuration and software installation work
- Perform system capacity monitoring and performance tuning
- Support system incident handing and follow up problem diagnostics
- Engage with Red Hat professional support services as required.
- Resolution of service requests, incidents and day-to-day user issues per established procedure
- Assist in Microsoft Active Directory support and administration
- Manage system backup and ensure the backup result successful
- Maintain system documentation.
- Strong Communication Skills / Ability to plan and lead projects to completion
- Diploma or above in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in providing Linux and Windows system administration and support
- Knowledge of Red Hat Satellite design, deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Experience in Data Center environment (Virtualization, Blades, SAN, Remote Management);
- Hands- on experience in Solarwind SAM, WPM module, Veeam and CA Arcserve backup tools
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Required to support off-hours and on-call attendance (incident response)
- Travel (including international travel opportunities)
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Information Technology/ Internet|