Social Media Executive
- Create original, creative and engaging contents for different projects’ digital platform – inclusive of website, Facebook, and social media;
- To plan and implement of digital contents to build brand awareness and create purchase desire through digital communications;
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to develop content for online & offline customer communications;
- Planning and organizing online marketing campaign and events
- Contributes to category marketing plans, with customer & category analysis and promotional strategy
- Writing, editing, and proof-reading content in the digital platforms includes website, e-newsletter, social community platforms and offline collaterals;
- Proactive, creative and sensitive to current computing news and trend
- Analyzing evolving topics and developing strategies accordingly for different targeted users’ business objective.
- Degree holder in Marketing or business-related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ solid online marketing experience preferably in Computer, Consumer Electronics or related industries with proven track record
- Practical experience in social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Line, or LinkedIn
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese is a must;
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Knowledge of HTML5, Dreamweaver, Photo editing tools, MS Offices definitely an advantage
- Immediately available is an advantage;
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address “Click Here” or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Alex Chen at 2957 8199-125.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||E-commerce, Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising, Sales / Business Development/ Customer Services|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|