- Responsible for general shipping document control and handling
- Full set of I/E, L/C and banking documents.
- Communicate with internal department, suppliers and headquarter.
- Prepare shipments for postal or commercial conveyance, control shipment in all shipping method, to determine most economical and efficient shipping method.
- Handling correspondence with external vendors & suppliers, follow up product delivery schedule.
- Confirm information with customers before shipment and keep informing the up-to-date status to relevant parties.
- Trace lost shipments and/or customers claims for lost shipments, initiates proof of delivery documents.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above.
- 3-5 years shipping experience
- Experience in dealing with the factory and forwarding agent.
- Familiar with L/C stipulations, Tradelink I/E declaration & HKGCC WebCO.
- Reasonable English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Good PC skills and MS Excel, experience in SAP operation is definitely an asset
- With Garment industry exp in a plus.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|