Regional Payroll Manager, Asia Pacific
- Report to the VP and lead the payroll operation for 11 countries around the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for the active management of end-to-end payroll service vendors, and on-going payroll process improvements.
- Responsible for the delivery of payroll services and any transactions or compensation related payments to employees.
- Cooperate with leaders in different regions on the implementation of global planning tools and processes.
- Ensure the organizational design and effectiveness are aligned to corporate and region’s business strategy and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Payroll, Accounting, Human Resource, Finance or Business required.
- 5+ years of Payroll experience, regional experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal and organization skill.
- Proficiency with computer skill, adapt to new technology.
- Excellent in English speaking and writing.
- Candidates with experience of payroll and taxation in multiple Asia Pacific countries would be at a distinct advantage.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary, Management|