Head of Engineering
- Develop and implement technical platforms and engineering strategies to meet company directions
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and technicians to design and execute from R&D, NPD, NPI to MP stage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – marketing, manufacturing and supply chain to achieve successful product launch
- Ensure products adhere strictly to industry compliances, maintenance program and quality and safety requirement from international quality standard
- High cost sensitivity to constantly drive cost down on product and processes
- Upfront with industry technology trends and advancement to support new product development
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer to ensure meeting customer requirements and needs
- Degree holder or above in Mechanical, Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 20 years of product design/development experiences with work knowledge in electrical appliances and consumer electronics products
- Good knowledge in application and battery powered device
- Knowledge in safety standard like UL, IEC etc.
- Knowledge in RF / IOT product development is an advantage
- Strong leadership, strategic planning and communication skills
- Experience in Lead, to motivate and to equip a team both direct & indirect to meet the set goals (budgets and projects), manage changes and continuous process improvement.
- Station in PRC Dongguan plant is required.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Engineering (Automotive/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Merchandising & Purchasing