- Develop details from tender / design intent to clients’ specification
- Prepare drawings and BD drawings
- Communicate with engineers for structural details
- Verify the accuracy of fabrication drawings and BOM
- Coordinate with the Project team and factory to solve technical problems
- Attend technical meetings with the Client, Government Authorities, consultants and construction team.
- Meet design work schedules as agreed with the Project team
- Maintain proper correspondence records to meet the company standards and ISO requirements
- Report to the Design Manager.
- Certificate / Diploma in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in design of unitized curtain walls, cladding or glass walls
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must, knowledge in 3D drawing will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Mandarin
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Building & Construction, Engineering (Automotive/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical)