- Provide a full range of administrative and secretarial support to the management: including office renovation, office relocation, procurement, facilities management, and equipment maintenance, etc
- Assist HR team to perform administrative work supporting such as attendance report, leave records, insurance etc.
- Organize and coordinate company events, staff activities, meeting and conference;
- Perform in daily operation of reception including answering incoming calls, greeting guests, company library;
- Assist for taking minutes, agenda, preparing various reports, proposals, correspondence and presentation materials, etc
- Perform in staff travel arrangement, including flights, accommodation reservation and other logistics arrangement;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years HR and admin experience. Candidates with less experience may be considered as “Admin Assistant Officer”.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people.
- Energetic, pro-active, polite, responsible, well-organized, independent, detailed oriented
- A good team player with positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary|