Accounting & Finance Manager
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including bookkeeping, billing and other tax and accounting related duties
- Assist in preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Prepare report and documentation and liaise with auditors for annual audit
- Communicate with different Departments, Head Office, Bank and customers
- Undertake any ad hoc projects and assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance, professional qualification of HKICPA or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ relevant working experience with supervision experience, preferably gained from financial company
- Self-motivated, integrity, good team player with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skill with all level and good team member with positive mindset
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software e.g. Sun system, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Immediate available is preferred
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|