- To manage all service staff to deliver the preventive and on time maintenance service effectively
- To monitor the maintenance workflow and records and enhance the service standard up to clients’s requirements and provide service analysis reports
- To co-operate with Technical Manager for handling service trouble shooting issues and developing sustainable technical skills for service improvement & coordinating training for the service team
- To develop and implement the service Polices & Procedures and guidelines to maintain the high service standard
- Degree or above with Industrial & System Engineering/ Electrical / Mechanical Academic Background is a
- mustPossess professional maintenance service training which gained from ant construction machinery manufacturers is preferable
- At least 5 years workshop management experience and able to work independently
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan at 2957 8166.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Management, Others (Not Specified)|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|