- Responsible for treasury operations and providing support on initiatives / projects for Group Treasury
- Support projects for process enhancement or transformation
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash-flow management
- Prepare fund transfer for the Group, coordinate with entities to prepare monthly settlements
- Handle banking and other daily treasury tasks
- Prepare data analysis on key trends, issues and performances
- Handle loan/ financing arrangements, loan drawdown and administration
- University / Diploma graduate, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines
- Min. 3 years’ experience as corporate treasury or accounting professional with major corporations or banks, additional experience in project management is highly preferred
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate treasury and/or accounting operations and systems
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Treasury Officer.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control|
|Job Level||0-20000, 20001- 40000|