System Analyst (Java)
- Take up both Government and Commercial projects
- Handle technical design and system architecture
- Responsible for system development and application support
- Mobile applications development on iOS and Android platform
- Collect user requirement, system analysis and design, programming, testing, implementation, system nursing and maintenance support
- Conduct integrated testing and UAT
- Produce system specifications and project progress reports
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the performance of subordinates
- At least 5 years application development role including 2 years of Systems Analyst/ Project management role
- Gov Project experience is expected.
- Higher Diploma/ Degree Holder in computer science or other related
- Exp. of Java, J2EE develop
- Wildfly/ Tomcat/ Websphere, DB2/ Oracle exp. is a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Yeung at 2957 8966.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Information Technology/ Internet|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|