- Responsible for general shipping document control and handling
- Full set of I/E, L/C and banking documents.
- Communicate with internal department, suppliers and headquarter.
- Prepare shipments for postal or commercial conveyance, control shipment in all shipping method, to determine most economical and efficient shipping method.
- Handling correspondence with external vendors & suppliers, follow up product delivery schedule.
- Confirm information with customers before shipment and keep informing the up-to-date status to relevant parties.
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above.
- 3-5 years shipping experience in Garment/ Textile industry.
- Experience in dealing with the factory and forwarding agent.
- Good in English.
- Good PC skills and MS Excel, experience in SAP operation is definitely an asset
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|