Senior HR Officer
- Handle full spectrum of HR generalist functions, including but not limited to talent acquisition, staff grievances, disciplinary cases and retention.
- Contribute to the development / enhancement of the HRMS.
- Play active role in various employee relations programmes to attract, motivate and retain a high quality work force.
- Ensure timely recruitment of competent and qualified staff through one-stop selection process.
- Handle employee relations issues and staff disciplinary matters tactfully.
- Foster effective working relationships with business partners and stake holders.
- Organize different job fairs & prepare management reports.
- Degree or Diploma holder in HR Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of HR related experience, less experience will be considered as HR Officer.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in human resources functions.
- Analytical and good at data management and figures.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with NGO experience is preferred.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address “Click Here” or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan at 2957 8166.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|