Senior Credit Risk Analyst / Credit Risk Manager
- Ensure Credit Risk management policies and procedures are aligned with internal framework and external regulatory requirements;
- Perform daily credit risk control duties and follow up margin calls;
- Risks assessment on loan applications, reviews or any other aspects upon requests;
- Evaluate the potential risks in different projects;
- Cooperate with Sales and Marketing teams in plans/projects and give suggestions from the perspective of credit risk control;
- Conduct different periodical reporting and suggest areas of improvement;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ solid experiences in credit risk control from securities and futures sector;
- Independent, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in English and Cantonese.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|