Senior Company Secretarial Officer
- Handle a full range of company secretarial duties and assist in statutory compliance for the listed company and its subsidaries
- Handle filings and correspondence with the relevant regulatory and statutory authorities
- Prepare and organize the documentation for announcements, circulars, notices, committee meeting(s) of directors and members’ meeting etc
- Degree Holder with Associate Membership of the ICSA / HKICS
- Minimum 5 years relevant post-qualification experience preferably with or in relation to listed companies
- Independent in handling company secretarial matters for companies in Hong Kong, PRC, BVI, Macau and co-in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei and Philippines
- Professional knowledge of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and other applicable laws and regulation
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese & preferably Putonghua) and English
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary|