- Responsible for the Supplier Quality and Green Procurement Assurance activities.
- Manage various type of suppliers including electronic and non-electronic field Garment/bags/accessories).
- Develop inspection standard, plan and execute finished product inspection.
- Define production quality audit criteria, plan & excute factory audit to ensure the suppliers QA system have been well established.
- Confirmation of the MP release & shipment release are fulfilled criteria.
- Engineering change management to maintain quality
- Implement product chemical substance verification process and ensuring the product are comply with applicable environmental regulation and Canon standard.
- Plan & execute supplier green procurement system audit
- Failure analysis and work out preventive action plan with supplier.
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering subjects
- 2 years or above working experience in manufacturing field or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Putonghua
- Good presentation skill and report writing skills
- Aggressive; self motivative; responsible and can work under pressure
- PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Japanese is an advantage
- Traveling to China/Oversea Countries is required
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Engineering (Automotive/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Manufacturing|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|