Quality Assurance Manager
- Oversee quality assurance systems among the group.
- Create, implement and improve quality systems to achieve quality goals.
- Monitor the quality performance of factory operations and suppliers.
- Identify production quality problems and implement improvement plans.
- Responsible for maintaining GMP requirements and product registration.
- Required to station in Dongguan factory and Shenzhen office 5 days per week.
- Degree holder in Quality Management / Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry, including healthcare or cosmetic industry.
- Strong knowledge of management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO13485, GMP and Six Sigma.
- Strong leadership, detail-oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong RA & product registration skills
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan at 2957 8166.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Management, Manufacturing|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|