- Plan, design and setup manual and/or automatic manufacturing processes and production line for the production of high quality medical device components and products in efficient and cost effective manner.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external suppliers to discuss customer’s requests and all the technical issues in relation to production
- Organize and lead the different production process qualification activities.
- Investigate, determine and analyze root cause of manufacturing problems using statistical methods, providing recommendation to Management to resolve the problem.
- Supervise and train production personnel in new and existing product lines.
- Planning for Daily operation Schedule.
- To coordinate and manage project, process and production activities to meet project schedule,
- To plan for new product launch initiatives from design to mass production,
- To conduct process, material, machine evaluations and prepare process and production qualification documents,
- To coordinate the production schedule and arrange machine maintenance,
- To identify defective product and provide solution on technical and engineering issues,
- To manage production equipment (such as Ultrasonic, RF/Laser Welding, Solvent Bonding, Packaging machines,) to meet production schedule,
- To liaise with internal departments, external customers, suppliers and third party auditors,
- Responsible for successful completion of any other projects as assigned by Management.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan at 2957 8166.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Engineering (Automotive/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical)|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|