- AdviseProduct Data Management &other departments on issues related to international product or component specifications & safety requirements.
- Carry out periodic reviews of internal process and procedures aligned to the latest approvals standards and business requirements.
- Coordinate product approval submissions to third party test house to ensure product launch timescales are met.
- Define product sample & component requirements together with the necessary technical data prior to submission for approval.
- Independently carry out assessment of samples at prototype through to submission level samples to include constructional appraisal, detailed photographs of components and assemblies, safety assessment and testing.
- Interpretation and implementation of published amendments to Worldwide Safety Standards, Directives and Legislations.
- Preparation and collation of product technical construction files to support safety approval submissions.
- Provide support and guidance to project teams and suppliers on applicable product safety compliance and legislation requirements for existing, new or innovative product designs.
- Research applicable safety requirements for developing new technologies.
- Review and maintain the safety approvals databases and filing system.
- Verify, issue and maintain product technical reports, certification and supporting literature to ensure compliance with the latest safety and legislation requirements.
- Experience in an applicable Product safety compliance and certification role (EN60335 / UL982) safety of domestic appliances.
- Applicable HNC, HND and / or degree in Electronics, Electrical or Electro Mechanical Engineering.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of modern quality, product development and manufacturing systems, technologies and processes.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of relevant quality, safety and regulatory standards for household domestic appliances.
- Good communications skills.
- Good command of Google Mail, Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook and SAP.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to project deadlines.
请把您的完整简历以及期望薪资发送至Bond West电子邮件：[email protected] 或通过“ APPLY”按钮申请。(收集的数据仅供招聘用途)
Full Time, Permanent
|工作分类||Information Technology/ Internet|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|