Merchandising Manager (Stationed in Myanmar)
- Manage and oversee the merchandising team to establish relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaise with both internal and external parties in order to achieve on production schedule and time delivery
- Provide professional knowledge and suggestion on product needs to facilitate cost-saving and enhance product sales.
- Provide solutions to the team upon critical issues
- Evaluate the analyze market trend and performance of the markets
- Identify, explore and expand new business opportunities of sales growth
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by immediate superior
- Degree Holder or above in Clothing, Textiles or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in Cut & Sewn Knit merchandising, preferably in U.S. market
- With factory background is a MUST
- Strong leadership, energetic & dynamic
- Capable to deal with overseas buyers / factories / suppliers independently
- Aggressive with strong business sense and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English is a MUST
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Tam at 2957 8130.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Merchandising & Purchasing|
|Job Level||40001- 60000, 60001- 80000|