- Lead and manage mechanical engineering team in China through the entire product design life cycle – including requirements gathering, concept generation, detailed design with analysis, verification testing, cross-functional reviews, manufacturing release, training and development, and process improvements.
- Coordinate and bridge communications with the global engineering teams in China, USA, and elsewhere.
- Develop the mechanical portion for optical components and electro-mechanical products used in the optical networking industry, such as AWG, TF, VOA, Hybrid, PD, and other devices.
Develop fixtures and tools for NPI development or manufacturing production.
- Review and contribute to design, simulation, analysis, and verification of mechanical performance to meet thermal, power dissipation, vibration, shock, environmental, mechanical stress, reliability requirements, and specifications for optical components and modules.
- Ensure design meets other requirements, such as design for manufacturing, yield, test, cost, tolerance, reliability, compliance, quality, etc.
- Review and approve part and assembly drawings, reports, and BOMs
- Work with vendors and suppliers to verify or resolve various issues or tasks, such as procurement, processes, yield, fabrication, delivery, or quality improvement
- Assign resources, organize, develop, train, and recruit mechanical engineering team
Extensive travel or relocation may be required, depending on where the candidate resides. This position will be mainly focused in Zhuhai, China (>50%), and candidate may also spend time in Wuhan, China (30%).
- May administer mechanical tools, such as Solidworks, Solidworks PDM professional, Ansys Mechanical, Icepak, etc.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, material and GD&T in achieving high precision designs (um accuracy)
- Strong understanding of ASME 14.5
- Strong understanding and experience of design for manufacturing, design of experiments, and characterization
- Proficient using mechanical CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Understanding of FEA for stress and thermal analysis, ideally understand the use of Ansys Mechanical and Icepak simulation tools
- Ability to apply scientific problem-solving techniques
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and stay on schedule
- Strong technical capability in component and/or fixture design for optical components
Experience with opto-mechanical component design, precision alignment and machine design principles, methods of mounting optical and electro-optical components (laser, lens, photo diodes), optical alignment and assembly fixture design.
- Understanding or experience with optical modeling tools such as Zemax a plus
- Strong communication, goal-setting, interpersonal and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor team members
- Ability to coordinate with remote (global) teams
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese
- Willing to travel, depending on location. If based in Zhuhai: 10-25%. Elsewhere (Wuhan, USA = ex-pat), 50-75% onsite in Zhuhai.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering or related field, and 8+ years of related experience, with 3 years in technical or people management
请把您的完整简历以及期望薪资发送至Bond West电子邮件：[email protected] 或通过“ APPLY”按钮申请。(收集的数据仅供招聘用途)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Engineering (Automotive/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Management|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|