- Handle the materials and resources required for on time manufacturing
- Planning the delivery schedules based on forecasts, material lead times, inventories, safety stocks
- Inventory balances control between various warehouses and production
- Track material shipments
- Communication with other teams (eg. procurement, accounting, projects, purchasing) for material related issues
- Involve in placing orders directly when necessary
- At least 3 years exp. of materials planning role or related exp.
- Good communication skills (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Hands-on, initiative, independent, self-motivated and ability to
- handle multi-task
- 5.5 days alt per week is require
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Yeung at 2957 8966.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||0-20000, 20001- 40000|