- Assist to develop the regional marketing planning to promote the brand awareness and support the sales achievement.
- Develop and implement the regional marketing activities to attain the users and achieve the sales target.
- Manage the regional digital marketing and develop the promotion contents on social medias such as Facebook, Instagram, etc..
- Work closely with the regional sales team to support on/offline marketing communications & executions.
- Assist all-round marketing materials, POPs, CS enquires, contracts.
- Manage the marketing budget and claim process.
- General administration assistance in daily office operation.
- Complete other tasks assigned from the line manager.
- Bachelor degree and above, Commercial and Marketing related preferred.
- 1 to 3 years working experiences on marketing. Sales involving experience will be an advantage.
- Good acknowledge and experiences on digital marketing promotion, familiar with marketing promotion tools.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Sense of responsibility, good communication, a quick learner and a good team player.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address “Click Here” or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Alex Chen at 2957 8199-125.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising, Sales / Business Development/ Customer Services|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|