Manager – Compliance / Assistant Manager – Compliance
- Provide day to day regulatory advice and guidance on rules and internal policies including AML /KYC and its latest updates, review business processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Update and maintain compliance policies and manuals of the business units as necessary on ongoing basis;
- Deliver in-house Compliance training to business units;
- Manage relationship with regulatory bodies, including SFC and HKEX, etc., handle queries and requests;
- Co-ordinate and manage ad-hoc compliance-related projects and tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in the financial industry
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|