- University Graduate or above
- Shipping arrangement including issue of invoice, packing list, air and sea truck booking
- Data input of shipments and sales in computer system JDE
- Documentation related to shipment payment applications
- Arrangement of Import/Export declaration
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin speaking is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel and Word.
- Immediate available is preferable
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Chan at 2957 8166.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||0-20000, 20001- 40000|