Logistics and Material Planner
- Coordinate materials and resources required for on time manufacturing
- Work out best delivery schedules based on forecasts, material lead times, inventories, safety stocks,..
- Inventory balances control between various warehouses and production
- Track material shipments
- Communication with other teams : procurement, accounting, projects, purchasing as well clients for material related issues
- Involve in placing orders directly when necessary
- 3-5 years related exp. is a required
- 5.5 alt working days per week is a must
- Good communication skills (English, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Hands-on, initiative, independent, self-motivated and ability to handle multi-task
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Yeung at 2957 8966.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||20001- 40000|