Logistic and Supply Chain Manager
- Monitor the status and the effective flow of documents among counterparts both internally (departments in HK and US office) and externally (clients and suppliers) to effect proper and timely response
- Monitor the supply chain performance of suppliers and smooth out any supply issues in order to meet customers’ requirement.
- Monitor the Logistic function, including shipment schedule planning, shipment processing, C-TPAT Management and Carrier Performance Management
- Good knowledge of manufacturing process in Premium/Toys is preferred
- Lead and guide a small supply chain team and help them resolve any operational issues.
- Bachelor degree, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Statistic, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in both premium/toy production and order management and logistics management
- 8+ years of SOLID experience, of which 3 years will be a supervisory role in toy / premium industry
- An excellent leader to lead teams to identify, develop and enforce product development process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both English and Mandarin)
- In-depth knowledge about supplier management, sophisticated in cost analysis and forecasting. Must be strong in analyzing and handling figure
- Detail-minded with very strong negotiation, problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in implementing SAP system will be an advantage
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Angela Lai at 2957 8135
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Merchandising & Purchasing, Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||20001- 40000, 40001- 60000|