- Draft and review business contracts, agreements and other documentations in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide legal advice to the businesses on a variety of legal matters;
- Handle translation of legal documents as well as company correspondence;
- Coordinate and liaise with external regulatory parties;
- Work as a business partner for the senior management on making legally and commercially viable decisions;
- Provide Legal support to business units located in the Asia Pacific region, including Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong and PRC.
- Degree holder or above in Law;
- At least 5 years of experience working as a paralegal in a commercial in-house legal environment;
- Working experience in trading, FMCG preferred;
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must;
- Frequent travel to Korea, Vietnam and PRC.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Tam at 2957 8130.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Legal / Company Secretary, Others (Not Specified), Transportation / Logistics / Shipping|
|Job Level||40001- 60000, 60001- 80000|