Helpdesk Support / IT Support Administrator
- Provide support of hardware, software, network, e-mail, office applications
- Assist in the organizing and running of any IT related activities
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems, network equipment and printers
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge of OS X and Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of administering users and computers via Active Directory
- Good team player, self-motivated, mature and able to work independently
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Ng at 2957 8251.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary, Information Technology/ Internet|
|Job Level||20001- 40000, 40001- 60000|