Fund Accounting Manager / Fund Reporting Manager/ Fund Operation Manager (Buy-side)
- Handle daily operations of private funds including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and position reconciliation, cash collateral, margin management and corporate action handling
- Responsible for financial reporting of PE funds, fixed income funds and equity funds
- Work closely with third party service providers such as external auditors, tax consultants and compliance team
- Responsible for operational support and maintenance of securities settlements covering fixed income and equity instruments ensure all transactions are settled in a timely manner
- Manage the trading accounts and operations of FX, bonds, stocks, fixed income, equities and derivatives
- Monitor daily equity settlement functions including clearing and custodian services
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in line with new policies & ongoing risk management activities etc.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 – 5 years from buy side or fund administrators specializing in fund accounting
- Member of a professional accounting body welcome
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control, Banking & Finance|