Fund Accounting Manager (Buy-side)
- Handle daily operations of private funds including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and position reconciliation, cash collateral, margin management and corporate action handling
- Responsible for financial reporting of PE funds, fixed income funds and equity funds
- Liaise with investment managers, banks, prime brokers and custodians as required for transactions processing, break resolutions and NAV preparation.
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to provide requested information and respond to queries.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 – 8 years from buy side or fund administrators specializing in fund accounting
- Member of a professional accounting body welcome
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control|