Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager – Fund Accounting (Fund Servicing)
- Review Fund constitutional documents and work with implementation team on client onboarding.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly Net Asset Value calculations (“NAV”) for medium to high complexity investment funds and ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities for your funds, such as processing of trades, corporate actions, payment instructions, etc, and preparation of cash & position reconciliations.
- Liaise with investment managers, banks, prime brokers and custodians as required for transactions processing, break resolutions and NAV preparation.
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to provide requested information and respond to queries.
- Prepare client compliance files, maintain the client database for regular due diligence and regulatory needs
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 – 5 years from buy side or fund administrators specializing in fund accounting
- Member of a professional accounting body welcome
- Less experience candidates can be considered as Officer
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address “Click Here” or via “APPLY”button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr, Wong at 2957 8079.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com.hk
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control, Banking & Finance|