- Lead the Account and financial team to manage the entire spectrum of the accounting and financial function
- Ensure that accounting data is properly classified, recorded, reported and analyzed on a timely basis
- Prepare and review budgets, forecasts, variance analyses, cash and funds flow statements and also be responsible for tax planning
- Participate in the establishment of Operational goals and objectives including planning for their achievement, assessing progress and advice to management
- Liaison with external auditors and government bodies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with ACCA or CPA
- Minimum 8 years working experience in electronic manufacturing industry in China. Familiar with western culture
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent in English and Mandarin.
- Good communication skills, detail-minded, good at analytical skills.
- Ability to continuously improve team’s skills and performance.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Lai at 2957 8135
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control|