- Lead the financial team to manage the entire spectrum of the financial function including financial planning, compliance with accounting standards and regulations, reporting and control of the business operations.
- Prepare and review budgets, forecasts, variance analyses, cash and funds flow statements and also be responsible for tax planning
- Responsible for all statutory reporting and liaison with external auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with ACCA or CPA
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience with Manufacturing industry in Greater China.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience.
- Good command of written and spoken and English and Chines including Putonghua
- Frequency travel to China
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address : [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Accounting / Auditing / Credit Control, Management|
|Job Level||60001- 80000|