Digital Marketing Executive
- Formulating digital marketing strategies and planning marketing campaigns
- Social media content development, monitoring and reporting
- Monitor SEO performance
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or related discipline
- 1+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Good command of English and Chinese
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Ng at 2957 8251.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising|