- Handle the tendering of construction works contracts; vetting of tender documents and tender reports
- Monitor project team to handle contractual related issues and payment certifications
Liaise with internal and external parties for claim’s issues, variation works, cost control
Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontractors’ payments, etc.
Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying, Construction or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years solid QS experience in Supplier / Subcontractor / Main Contractor
- Experience in tendering, contract administration, claims preparation, valuing variations, cost control
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Sales-oriented person
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Ng at 2957 8251.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Banking & Finance|
|Job Level||40001- 60000|