- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the listed company and its subsidiaries, including private companies
- Ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements e.g. statutorily filing, preparation of announcements, circulars, annual/interim reports, organising meetings for Board of Directors and Shareholders
- Enhance the corporate governance practices of the company
- Liaise with internal and external parties including printers, auditors, bankers, legal counsels for company formation, maintain and handle full set of company statutory records
- Degree holder in Finance or Business Administration
- Degree holder in Law is an advantage but not required
- Qualified Company Secretary is a MUST
- Minimum 6 years of company secretary experience, at least 3 years with a HK Listed Co.
- Sound knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations and corporate governance developments
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Deputy Company Secretary
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address: [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms. Fung at 2957 8616.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Legal / Company Secretary|