Admin & HR Officer (20K)
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including daily HR operation, staff on-boarding, recruitment, training and manpower planning.
- Review and implement and monitor HR policies and procedures
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to internal staff, eg. factory management, office supplies and procurement, office renovation, insurance, vehicle management and license renewal etc.
- Implement corporate workflow procedures and processes
- Preform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Diploma on business administration or other related.
- At least 2 years of Administration & Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and local regulations
- Familiar with HRIS is plus
- Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- 5.5 working days per week in Yuen Long
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Yeung at 2957 8966
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Administration / Human Resources/ Secretary|