- Supervising Account Executive Team on daily operation
- Supervises and coordinates activities of team members engaging in customer service team activities
- Report and communicate on program progress to head office account managers
- Plans, prepares, and devises work schedules, according to workflow and workloads.
- Observes and evaluates team members’ performance
- Develops and improves systematic workflows and work procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the team. Trains and give constructive advices to subordinates.
- Communicates with other departments to resolve problems and expedite works.
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Reviews and checks the works of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications on their accuracy of contents, and to correct mistake accordingly.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records on timely basis.
- Manages and supervises on each project to keep check on the timeline, deadline and the completion date and to ensure all needed work done before deadline.
- Paying regular visit to customers to review service performance of team
- Meeting with subordinates on regular basis to review operation issues, quality issues, update on projects or orders progress, collect feedback from staffs and report to DM
- Suggest and plan for training to the subordinates to facilitates them with operation procedure information thru cases happened, product knowledge thru sharing on hand project, with product development team, or arrange FTY visit
- University Degree preferred but not a must
- 10-year working experience, with 3-4 years of experience in the management position
- Experience in Trims and printing / Packaging industries
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skill
- Good written English skill
- Speake fluent Mandarin and English
- Willing to travel to China on a frequent basis
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application Email Address [email protected] or via “APPLY” button.
For any query, please feel free to contact Ms Chan at 2957 8166.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent