ABAP Developer / SAP Support (in-house)
- Support on FI/CO, SD/MM/PP modules operations to Asia and the Group
- Manage new projects from getting new business requirement to configuration and implementation
- Perform and facilitate UAT tests and backend preparations before new processes going live
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Solid skill in Smartforms, Sapscript method and ABAP programming
- Good command of English and Chinese
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
For any inquiry, please feel free to contact Mr. Ng at 2957 8251.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
Full Time, Permanent
|Job Category||Information Technology/ Internet|